Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242487 - 01/23/19 12:42 PM I am really enjoying the game, but
love Offline
Trainee

There is one thing I don't really care for. The crafting takes so long.

#242488 - 01/23/19 06:46 PM Re: I am really enjoying the game, but [Re: love]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback on the game. We're always reviewing these features to ensure a balance of fairness and a reasonable difficulty level.

That said, you can definitely speed up crafting, the rate at which resources grow back and more!

Spend Lavastones to produce crafted items faster or visit the Eagle of Speed (in mobile versions of the game) to speed up all time on the island. You can also buy the Lemur (in the free-to-play versions of the game) to find special items that advance your puzzle-solving much more quickly.

We hope you continue to have fun with your Virtual Villagers!

#242505 - 01/27/19 05:21 AM Re: I am really enjoying the game, but [Re: Keegan]
AnnEB Offline

I'm with love on this one. Sure, one can use lavastones to speed up crafting. Bbuuuuuuttt.......you have to have one hell of alot of lavastones. I know the cracks sometimes have them (2 only) and the generator gives you 10 stones a day. But it will take me YEARS of playing and tending the village to get enough stones for either of the upgrade crafting bowls. Is there any other way? And if so, what is it!!!!

#242509 - 01/28/19 08:14 PM Re: I am really enjoying the game, but [Re: AnnEB]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Ann! We'd be more than happy to provide advice on how to maximize your Lavastone earnings, just let us know where you downloaded the game and what type of device you're playing on!

#242512 - 01/29/19 03:44 AM Re: I am really enjoying the game, but [Re: Keegan]
gemkat2010 Offline

Loc: Australia
I also love this game it's awesome! although agree with AnneEB that lavastones are so hard to come by.
For example to make yellow glass costs 97 lavastones (or 2 days)which are impossible to get, so it takes ages to finish puzzles.
I bought it from BigFish and realise there's a difference with the app so we cannot buy the stones. In fact, there are vast differences between the two and find there is very little help/walkthroughs online for the PC version and yet both are made by LDW.
Having got all the upgrades it would be great if the 3 million tech points could be used in some way.

#242544 - 02/01/19 03:34 PM Re: I am really enjoying the game, but [Re: gemkat2010]
Virtual Player Offline

I agree with the above. I also bought my game from Big Fish, and the crafting DOES take way too long. I LOVE LOVE the game and larger map, but I have lots and lots of tech points, and it would be a great idea if (with excess tech points) the villagers could build a store. Or, if after you trade so many things with the boat, that they start selling things for tech points. I do now have two crafting bowls and that helps, but it will be another lifetime before I have 600 lava stones to buy the third bowl. With my suggestions, the game could be sped up after all of the tech upgrades have been maxed out. What works for me is that I set the game on crafting before I go to bed, and then again in the morning before I go to work. The downside of this method is that this clinical way of playing the game prevents me from "bonding" with the villagers. Waiting on colored glass now - sigh.

Edited by Virtual Player (02/01/19 03:36 PM)

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter