Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241866 - 12/20/17 08:38 AM Can't make fire - can anyone help?
Dorothy Offline

Hello, I'd be massively grateful if anyone could advise me on how to make fire.
It was so easy in my first game, but there was a problem so I started again from the beginning and now I just cannot work out if or how it's possible!

#241867 - 12/20/17 10:52 PM Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? [Re: Dorothy]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

Since you started the game over, you should be able to use the coconut shells and firewood, as you did the first time.

If that doesn't work, try just dropping a villager on the fire pit and see if there's a message telling you what you need.

#241869 - 12/21/17 12:10 PM Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? [Re: Tobie]
Dorothy Offline

Thank you Tobie for your reply!

Whenever I try to drop someone on the pit, the villager looks and pokes around then has a question mark over them and a message says that I ' need tinder'
There's nothing near the coconut tree - putting a villager near there only gets them harvesting coconuts. And if I put them in the grass then just gather grass and if I put them on the wood pile, that doesn't manifest fire either.

I have been trying to work out how to post a screenshot of my fire pit area ..
But cannot work out how to reduce the size of a screenshot of the game, so cannot attach pic.

Edited by Dorothy (12/21/17 12:11 PM)

#241870 - 12/21/17 03:55 PM Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? [Re: Dorothy]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

That's odd. If you restarted your game using the reset button in the settings, it should have put everything back to the very beginning, including the coconut shells.

You can contact their customer support team for help with getting this resolved. You can use this link to contact them: https://ldw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

#242439 - 01/07/19 04:47 PM Re: Can't make fire - can anyone help? [Re: Tobie]
Bronikroman Offline

Cuando empecé el juego yo tambien hice fuego,pero se me apagó y nunca más he podido volverlo a hacer,siempre me dice que falta yesca,no para de escribir a soporte pero no me ayudan,no me volvieron a aparecer las cascaras de coco jamás,necesito ayuda el juego está siendo muy aburrido,y gasté dinero en el juego como para desinstalarlo,pero no me queda otra,no avanzo,necesito ayuda

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter