Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 145 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241914 - 01/11/18 08:15 PM playing Virtual Town on my phone
liljojacks Offline

I am sooooo frustrated! I have played Virtual Town on my laptop with no problems. When I play the game on my phone, I can't use the tools efficiently. I can tap the screen a million times and it doesn't respond. What am I doing wrong?

#241915 - 01/11/18 09:19 PM Re: playing Virtual Town on my phone [Re: liljojacks]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I'm sorry that Virtual Town is not working properly on your phone. Our customer support team is equipped assist you more completely than we can here on the forums. It's easiest to send a support request from within your Virtual Town game by tapping the gear in the upper right corner of the screen, then the Support icon, then the Contact LDW Support button. That will open a pre-addressed email to our support team. If you'd prefer, you can also use this link to send a support request from your browser. If you use the second method, please make sure to include as much information about your phone, game version, operating system and details about the problem as you can, so that they can assist you more quickly.

Since this post is in a Virtual Villagers forum, I will move this to the Virtual Town forum after you've had a chance to see this reply.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter