Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243314 - 08/23/20 10:03 PM Green Statue
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hey Guys and Gals,
GBU all 2.
1. I "spent" 3 lava stones in getting my "healer" at 16, instead, I got my "king"(perfect person) on 1st try. Was working on 3 senior peeps, but they died.
I just built the green statue. In the "process", it "added" the 2nd. or 3rd. piece, the left side of the front.
Now when I put a master builder there, it says, "So and So is "building a statue". I was "thinking" after the green statue was built, they would "maintain it" like they do the huts.
Is there "another part" to the green statue that is "needed" for the peeps just to "maintain it"?
What else is the "king" needed in the game? I'm on chapter 1.
2. Sometime today, I got 2 stones. 1 under the worm and the other under the jar in the collectibles. I just came back from my supper, and they are gone.
3. "Why" does the game "freeze" when I get the "multi-color-box" on the mausoleum? It did the "same thing" when I had my "bought" game. Now it's doing it in the "free microsft" game. Is this a "problem " in "either" game?
4. "Still no pan" 4 panning gold. I'm maxed out in food and construction, working on maxing out in crafting. What "steps" do I need to take to get the "panning pan"?
GBU and yours.

Edited by crosstitcher (08/23/20 10:12 PM)
Edit Reason: added more information

#243316 - 08/26/20 06:34 PM Re: Green Statue [Re: crosstitcher]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there!

We'd be more than happy to check the first three points in your game and advise you. Please write us through your game by clicking on the 'gear' icon and then 'Help', or email us directly at support@ldw.zendesk.com, along with your User ID (which you'll find in the Options menu by clicking on the 'gear' icon).

Regarding point 4,
Click to reveal..
the Gold Plan can be found in a volcanic crack after 7+ days in the game. The items found in the crack are 100% random, including the chance a villager might not find anything. The only way to guarantee that you get something from the cracks is with the Lemur.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter