Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243176 - 05/09/20 11:43 PM Soup "and" oven
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi all,
GBU all 2.
I want to "know if" there are "steps" in getting the soup "made" and the oven "prepared."
Like in the originals, "when" there was a soup to be "made", you had to: get the rocks, "hot", the "cook" went and got water, have children get the "3 herbs", have 4 people "add food" from the bin, ocean, vines and trees.
In VV4 you had to: get 2/-3 people to "heat rocks", get 3 kids to get the "3 herbs", get 3 -4 people to get food from "food bin", ocean, vines and trees.
What are the "steps" in VVOS.
I "tried" what it was "like" in VV4, for the oven, but "only 1" gets to the oven. The other 2 "either" doesn't get the rock "hot" or when they get to the oven, the 1st. stones are "cold". I have an apple and the dough "ready" for the "pie", but just can't get the oven ready.
With the soup, I got "back" the 3 herbs, but "now" the people "won't" go for the water "or" get the fire started. Am I doing it "wrong"?
GBU and yours.

#243179 - 05/11/20 02:52 PM Re: Soup "and" oven [Re: crosstitcher]
Veggies Offline

Maybe a walkthrough would help you, since there aren't many people on the forums these days that can answer your questions? There are a lot of them out there that you can search for.

I found this one for making the pie (which has big spoilers in it) that looks accurate.

#243180 - 05/11/20 07:40 PM Re: Soup "and" oven [Re: Veggies]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi Veggie.
GBU2.
Ty. That "helped alot."
This game is "so different" from the originals.
So I was "backwards" in figuring it out. "Some people" in Tn. call "backward people", "slow in thinking." Seems there's "labels" for people and things. I was brought never to call "anybody names" or make "fun" of them. Our "family golden rule" was, "Walk a mile in his/her shoes for a day."
Again, thanks for the help. It looked like this "link" you gave me, has "other stuff" for this game. I "try" to figure things out on my own "before" I "seek help".
GBU and yours.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter