Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243156 - 05/05/20 10:30 AM Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Hi all.
GBU2.
Lost 2 herbs:
As of 4:30 am., I still "haven't" got the 2 herbs, that I lost last night to "reappear." 1 child made it to the table, but the other 2 "lost" theirs somehow on the way to the table. The 1 is still on the table from last night. I "waited" to see "if" the 2 herbs would "reappear" this morning, but "nothing yet". Do all 3 herbs "reappear?" And "if so", how long do I have to wait?

No pets:
I bought my game on April 25, 2020, thru another game site.
When I 1st played, I got a Lemur. I "forgot" to "pause" the gameplay for "overnight". All except 2 villagers lived thru the night. I "started over" for a new game, just like I have always done in the "originals". In my "start over" game, I have "not" received "any pets". The villagers are doing what the Lemur did. I am "well advanced" in my "play progress" in my "start over " game now to "start over".
How long do I have to "wait" til I get a pet "or" will I "ever" get one?
GBU and yours.

24hr. Lava stones:
"Again", I did not get my "Lava stones" at the "end" of the "countdown" this morning. "Again", before I left the game last night, I "paused" the game for "overnight". "Again" when I was leaving last night, I had 7 hrs. "still" on the countdown, figuring "again" for this morning 4:30 am. to get them.
Now, this is the 4th time that this has happened. I get, then I don't get.
I don't understand "why" I don't get them when the countdown "stops.
GBU and yours.

#243158 - 05/05/20 03:23 PM Re: Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown [Re: crosstitcher]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Hi all,
GBU all 2.
I have my "tribe" at the pop. of 26/26. Got my king. "Working on" crafting Level 2 tokens. Have "over" 10,000 in food.
"Now" I am about to "loose" my 2 "elder" villagers, which 1 is my king, of hunger because I "still can't" make the "pie" or "hearty soup", because I "still not" haven't got my 2 missing herbs back yet.
I've worked "hard" in getting my "tribe" to where it is. Just "because" something "happened" with the 2 kids herbs, my "tribe is doomed", in not being able to "advance" in the game. IMO, the 3 "herbs" should have been "refreshing" like the other "gatherings", for this reason of "dropping or losing" the herbs while in "transporting." Just like in all the VV's. Not just for 1"usage".
I have been dropping the 2 "elder" villagers "continually" on the food to "keep them 1/2 alive". And "still no" pets.
The "only solution" I see is to "restart" my game again.
GBU and yours.

#243159 - 05/05/20 06:52 PM Re: Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown [Re: crosstitcher]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there, the three herbs, once collected should still remain and will be ready to prepare once you've upgraded your technologies and skills to the appropriate level.

As you're playing a paid version of the game, we're unfortunately unable to check this or the other items you have questions about; we can only support the free-to-play versions of Virtual Villagers: Origins 2.

Edited by Keegan (05/05/20 06:52 PM)

#243162 - 05/06/20 12:31 AM Re: Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown [Re: Keegan]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Hi Keegan,
GBU2.
So you are "saying" the 1 will stay on the table, the other 2 "missing" will return as I play in advancing the game, "without" winning the puzzles in order?
Good that I haven't "started over yet", as I have "almost" gotten my tech pts. for the craft hut 2nd. level, 110,000. Then I'll go for "construction" 3 rd level, 400,000, to "build" the clay hut.
1 more ?. Where do I find "any tips" on making magic and compressed magic? Is the "solutions" in Chapter 1 or 2? Cause I have "almost" all the cargo that the boat wants so far in Chapter 1.
Oh and I "made" the poison, and I "nearly freaked out" when I saw what those eggs turned into. "Creepy and terrifying" for me. I "hate" crawling "things". And I need "magic" for the antidote, as a couple of my peeps are "sick" from getting the poison resource.
GBU and yours.

#243163 - 05/06/20 07:26 PM Re: Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown [Re: crosstitcher]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Hi Keegan,
GBU2.
Thanks for your help.
1. "Today", I got my 2 missing herbs back, upgraded in crafting, to get them back, yipppppppeeee.
2. Lemur is "backkkkkkkkkkkkkk", and he's "not leaving home "without me," again."heheheheh.
He's "raking in " my tech pts. like crazy now. He "found" my magic. So I made the antidote.
3. Working on the water wheel.
4. Made a 1/2 trade, again, "lots" of tech pts.
5. Will make sulfur tonight, 12 hrs. to make, and it will be ready tomorrow.
6. Making my jump potion tomorrow, to be "all shipped out" Friday.
Thanks again for all your help.
GBU and yours.

#243164 - 05/06/20 08:16 PM Re: Lost 2 herbs, no pets, no lavastones countdown [Re: crosstitcher]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi! If you've already gathered all three herbs, they should still be on your table!

Regarding magic,
Click to reveal..
it is an ancient mystery and cannot be easily attained. However, there is no real secret to gathering magic - it can only be found by exploring volcanic cracks! Magic Concentrate is made by combining two Magic you've gathered from the cracks.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter