Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242678 - 02/23/19 02:35 AM No potion or stew to make villagers sick?
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
You know how in some of the games there was a potion or stew that would take away health points so if you had a villager who was basically useless you could kill them off? Is there nothing for that in this game?

All my kids are now too old to do collectables and my population is at 33/33. I want to kill off a few older villagers and reincarnate them so I can have some insta-kids. But even having them gather poison from the snakes doesn't make them sick.

www.jamisings.com

#242682 - 02/23/19 05:34 PM Re: No potion or stew to make villagers sick? [Re: Jami]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
So the one I wanted to kill off and reincarnate died while I was asleep. However, I forgot I had "autobreeding" selected on a bunch of the adults so I have one 3 year old running around right now. Still wish I could kill off and reincarnate some of the older females who can no longer have babies. I mean, I have no puzzles left to do. All that's left is the collections. Isn't even worthwhile to collect crafting items since I can't make anything special, can't seem to blow up the boulder.

www.jamisings.com

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter