Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 191 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242580 - 02/08/19 05:35 PM need help puzzle #11
RudyToo Offline
Trainee

I play on pc downloaded from Big Fish and I am stuck on the statues, I have crafted the three pieces of glass but only the red has been placed, the yellow statue is missing the third part and I don't know where to find it, I have a village leader, the plans have been drawn but every time I place the leader on the blue statue it still says plans must be drawn, there are several enlightened villagers walking around but none of them will take the glass from the crafting hut including the leader. The cheats I have found all pertain to mobile versions so I don't know if this pc version is playing right as I have found two glitches one was the reoccurring treasure chest and now that I have finished the collections I can click collect multiple times and get a totem every time and as far as I can tell those totems have not changed anything with how the game plays.

#242583 - 02/08/19 08:30 PM Re: need help puzzle #11 [Re: RudyToo]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi Rudy! The puzzle steps are exactly the same in all versions - we recommend that you check different forum threads for the answers to your questions. If you believe you have an issue with the game itself, you'll need to contact Big Fish as we unfortunately can't support the paid versions of the games.

#242586 - 02/08/19 11:56 PM Re: need help puzzle #11 [Re: Keegan]
RudyToo Offline
Trainee

I finally figured out #11 and #12 and now the second chapter has started YAY!!! I thought I would have to wait for part two to be released so this was a nice surprise. I love these village games!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter