I have a million coins in one game (I bought some of it from the app thingy, but I earned most of it!) and half a million in two other games, and $400000 in the other game (100% earned on that one!), and there's nothing to buy except now and then the merchant will have something new and cool.
I have all the furniture I like, all the clothes I like, my house is maxed out in two of my games and I haven't really had much reason in the other games since there's no exciting new furniture or wallpaper or anything.
I'd like a basement and an upstairs and new furniture to fill it, someday, is there any plan for that? Or at least new wallpapers and clothes, that would suffice.
I wanna go shopping but there's nothing to buy! I have a large screen TV, an air conditioner, a grand piano, an upright piano, a drum set, a guitar, a shower, etc, and I love them, but I want more! smile How about a faster computer?
Plus I don't like any of the floors, and only one wallpaper. I'd prefer rare solid colors or simple designs.
I think I already put this in the suggestions, I just wondered if there's any word on new stuff for the store anytime soon?