I belong to a Virtual Town Facebook group. One of the players is having trouble and needs help from the developers. Here is a copy of her post:

I started playing in the beginning in Dec. 2015. I stopped playing for awhile. Well a few weeks ago my Kindle crashed. At first I was connected to Facebook then later I lost my 1st game & it wouldn't let me connect anymore. So I started over. So I now have a new Samsung Galaxy Tablet. I tried to download the game again. Right after I started the new game it asked if I wanted to connect to Facebook for $500. I said yes. Then it said it was getting my info. Well it keep saying it over & over each time giving me $500 more dollars. Meanwhile it keeps asking about Fish Tycoon 2 - not now or play now. This went on till I had $9, 500. It would not let me play. And it would not let me contact Support. I deleted the game & reinstalled it. It did this again this time it went to $23, 900. Still not letting me play or contact Support. Any advice?

She says that when she came on here and tried to send an email through your Contact Us, that the email address wasn't any good or didn't work. I told her I was already a member here so would post her problem.

Hopefully someone sees this and can help.