Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240218 - 04/23/16 02:12 AM An All Male Town
yotagimlet Offline

A week ago I did a system update on my tablet. Huge mistake for my VT because it started over. Anyway, my 7th resident just moved in and including the mayor, all residents are male. Anyone care to determine the odds that the rest will be male also? Anyone else one-sided with their town?

#240220 - 04/24/16 02:45 PM Re: An All Male Town [Re: yotagimlet]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

I have 7 males and 3 females in one town. I dress all but one of the guys in the blue suit with the red tie. I would like to get rid of one snarky female and if I do, I hope another Stepford husband moves in. I already have his suit! You can control whether your mayors are male or female. My mayor in that town is always female.

I would assume the chances for each individual townsperson are 50:50. The calculation of overall probabilities is left as an exercise for the reader...

#240225 - 04/24/16 06:31 PM Re: An All Male Town [Re: Aviatrix]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Aviatrix
I have 7 males and 3 females in one town. I dress all but one of the guys in the blue suit with the red tie. I would like to get rid of one snarky female and if I do, I hope another Stepford husband moves in. I already have his suit! You can control whether your mayors are male or female. My mayor in that town is always female.

I would assume the chances for each individual townsperson are 50:50. The calculation of overall probabilities is left as an exercise for the reader...

I dress all the guys in my town in lederhosen now that I can afford it. They used to wear footie pajamas. smile
One of my towns is all male.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter