Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#239536 - 02/27/16 06:34 PM Virtual Town for PC?
TraciP Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I have Virtual Town for my iPad, but I would really love to play it on my PC also. Does anyone know if it will soon be available for PC?

#239540 - 02/28/16 05:15 AM Re: Virtual Town for PC? [Re: TraciP]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

You can use android emulators, that's what I do. I can't see the screen well enough on the tablet but I have a huge monitor.
I've used Bluestacks, which worked but I had to load the apk file, for some reason I couldn't connect to google play, although I know other people who use it who could. I used gennymotion but it was slow, laggy and crashed my computer more than once. Now I'm using Nox, which is perfect and I love it. I had doubts when I saw grammatical errors on the loading screen, but what the programmers lack in English skills they more than make up for in programming. I installed, loaded virtual town from googleplay, loaded my saved facebook game, and never looked back. For some reason, nox has it's own clock, and my day starts at 4 PM instead of 5 AM, but I like that better.
I would prefer to play it from Steam, and I will definitely buy it there if it ever comes to Steam, and just start a new game on it. Hint hint, LDW. Steam would be way better than an emulator.

#241404 - 04/15/17 01:41 AM Re: Virtual Town for PC? [Re: tygerkittn]
Scully Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cocoa, Florida
For those of us who don't know how to do all that...when will this be available on PC? I don't have wireless where I live, and the tiny screen plus the hassle of having to drive several miles every day to get a signal just aren't worth it, even though it's a terrific game in all other ways.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter