Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 214 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240887 - 10/07/16 10:45 PM When does kite quest happen?
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
When does the kite quest happen?

I have repaired the first lake, the beach, the cave and the stone circle. The museum gets first crack at bugs, rocks and any plant I have 2 of.

I have all gold level equipment.

While I have not completed all collections, that is an issue more related to rarer objects just not showing up anywhere than lack of me looking. I do look during all phases of the day and night.

#240888 - 10/08/16 09:35 AM Re: When does kite quest happen? [Re: Magesteff]
ShrinkingViolet Offline
Trainee

You're further on than I am, and it happened after I fixed the pond and the bridge in one game, and before I had finished fixing the bridge in another (but i don't play that game every day). Are you SURE there's no kite stuck in a tree near the bridge…? I don't know if the quests occur at set times, or whether they're random, I was just wondering if there was anything to move the story on after fixing up the stone circle (I'm working on opening the cave now, it's the last thing I have to do).

If the kite's not there, then I'm at a loss, presumably you've done the orchid quest, yes…?

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter