Hello, I'm new here and have enjoyed reading lots of posts about this great game. I haven't seen one which addresses my question, so if there is an answer somewhere, please forgive me for duplicating.

I have a family in which both adults have kitchen-oriented jobs, so I purchased the Rack of International Spices (may not be the exact name) under the Career tab in the store. Since then, my folks can't complete a work cycle. They start out normally, but after just a few moments they start going to the corner where the kitchen counters go perpendicular and say, "Hmm," then they go back to where their stuff is laid out, whisk something a little bit, and go right back to the corner and say, "Hmm," and this repeats over and over. Just a little while ago, I decided to time one of the characters. After approximately 5 minutes, he abruptly decided he needed a Quick Workout and abandoned the work cycle.

Has anyone else seen this? I can't get rid of the spice rack as it's permanently affixed to the counter top. Any help, anyone? Thanks in advance!