Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236889 - 02/17/14 05:18 PM Newbie Seeking Feedback & Help ! Thankyou !
LB1122 Offline

I am a newbie on here and not sure if I am doing this correctly, but i wanted to post and hopes to get feedback from other users on some issues or shall i say obstacles I am experiencing in VF2...

does anyone know why certain goals are not obtainable or if you did reach them"HOW?"

With collections "where are the bugs?"

with reaching 100 you can reach that goal like 5 times with socks but hardly ever with the spots ? enough with the socks already !

Tired of repeat objects that they sell onlne , lets finish collecting for the sake of reaching goals ....

2 goals I cant reach because its the game that is in control

1 marry perfect mate 2 having triplets

finally my peeps dont seem to want to have babies ever I even try time warping to space it out ...

Ok I guess this is enough for now ... just want to stay engaged in game and the above examples is causing me to become bored with the game .any feedback from others in the forum would be so appreciated ! Thanks so much !!!

#236890 - 02/17/14 06:48 PM Re: Newbie Seeking Feedback & Help ! Thankyou ! [Re: LB1122]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
The main thing to remember is that VF2 (and VF1 for that matter) is not intended to be a 'short-haul' game; it's meant to be played over several months or even years. Remember also that the goals are simply part of the game - they're not the main reason, and if they were to disappear from the game overnight I, personally, wouldn't worry that much, although the extra cash can be useful. YMMV on that of course; people like different aspects of the game. It is theoretically possible to get all the goals; some are very unlikely to happen but that doesn't mean they won't. For example
Click to reveal..
'the perfect match' needs you to be very lucky, as well as patient.

Taking the rest of your questions in order,
Click to reveal..
bugs only appear when it's raining.

Agreed, I get more socks (and wrappers) than dirt spots as well. I'm not really too worried about it, though.

As I said, you're in for the long haul, so the appearance of duplicate collectables is OK by me; they also help to keep the cash coming in, particularly at the start of the game. I wouldn't want to get all the collectables too early as it would take away some of the fun.

Triplets are rare, but not so rare as all that. Look through the forums and you'll see other posters talking about their sets, often with screenshots.

For help with having babies, see this post (Section A). You might like to read through the rest of that post as you will find a lot of tips, some of which will possibly be helpful.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter