Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#234050 - 05/15/13 04:02 AM Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers)
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

So I'm really curious about what interesting ways people have been decorating the small spaces toward the start of the game, especially if you are someone waiting to upgrade the rooms until much later.

For example, I only buy items on sale in one game and I've not yet upgraded any of the rooms. So I basically have this going on in my office:

Anyone else want to show or tell what tricks they've used when space has been limited and/or the wallet tight?

#234054 - 05/15/13 01:41 PM Re: Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers) [Re: Princess_Atta]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
oooh good idea i did start getting house upgrades first mostly i tend to buy as less deco as possible, i have some deco in the bathroom with my main family and in the workplace but my living room is rather unfancy with only a childrens play area, a tv and a free couch.

#234073 - 05/16/13 09:02 AM Re: Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers) [Re: Pinkanista]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
I like that idea Princess! I'm having a hard time setting up the blue bedroom in a way that makes sense. Because of the bathroom door, the space seems a lot more limited.

Also, I would have thought that that bedroom would be for the parents as it has the second bathroom attached, but whenever my peeps try to make babies, they always go to the green bedroom.

#234080 - 05/16/13 01:26 PM Re: Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers) [Re: ajuma]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
Also, I would have thought that that bedroom would be for the parents as it has the second bathroom attached, but whenever my peeps try to make babies, they always go to the green bedroom.

I'm using both of those as kids' rooms. The parents' room is across the other side of the house, to the east.

#234168 - 05/18/13 08:34 PM Re: Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers) [Re: arnie]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Still haven't bought any of the home renovations in my third game (and wowzers their bank is climbing much faster than my second game in which I bought the first two room renovations - they are only about 10,000 coins behind at this point!).

So now peeps in that game have a throne...

Honestly, I think it looks like a lot of fun. I'm kind of jealous!

#234942 - 06/08/13 12:26 AM Re: Design On A Dime (Possible Spoilers) [Re: Princess_Atta]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Originally Posted By: Princess_Atta
Still haven't bought any of the home renovations in my third game (and wowzers their bank is climbing much faster than my second game in which I bought the first two room renovations - they are only about 10,000 coins behind at this point!).

So now peeps in that game have a throne...

Honestly, I think it looks like a lot of fun. I'm kind of jealous!

New Game!!! Directions, jump of the Sofa and try to land on the bottom of the staircase, whoever lands the farthest wins! smile
Caution: may respond in serious injury or death wink

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter