Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#234323 - 05/23/13 04:22 PM What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS)
Omochao Offline
Adviser

Loc: Nowhere
I don't know which is a spoiler so I'll just put everything there...
Click to reveal..
In the Special Upgrades section in the shop, it has the "Roll The Dice" game being sold. Before I buy it, I want to know what it does first. Any Ideas? confused

#234328 - 05/23/13 06:22 PM Re: What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS) [Re: Omochao]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
I haven't used it, but the description says that it makes a game event occur.

You know how sometimes you get a package delivered to your door, or you get e-mail saying that you've overpaid or underpaid your taxes, or you win a prize for eating a lot of hot dogs, or there's a power failure and all your food spoils? (There are lots more than that, but that gives you a sense of the kind of thing I'm talking about.) I'm pretty sure that those things are game events. So buying a roll of the dice means that some game event will occur -- it could be positive or negative.

#234333 - 05/23/13 06:39 PM Re: What does the Dice Game do? (SPOILERS) [Re: Corylea]
Omochao Offline
Adviser

Loc: Nowhere
Originally Posted By: Corylea
I haven't used it, but the description says that it makes a game event occur.

You know how sometimes you get a package delivered to your door, or you get e-mail saying that you've overpaid or underpaid your taxes, or you win a prize for eating a lot of hot dogs, or there's a power failure and all your food spoils? (There are lots more than that, but that gives you a sense of the kind of thing I'm talking about.) I'm pretty sure that those things are game events. So buying a roll of the dice means that some game event will occur -- it could be positive or negative.

Thanks Corylea. Maybe when I get enough coins I'll buy it. smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter