Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 167 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#238146 - 04/22/15 12:42 AM Secret Neighbor
MrsRobinson Offline

Hi. I have read that for virtual fam 2 there is a secret neighbor. I read that if you have two kids hiding and find a uncommon item that your neighbor invites you to his house for a housewarming party. Is this true? I have made two kids hide and have found a uncommon item and even other items while two kids hide and it's not easy to make sure two kids are hiding and then go get a parent and try to get them to the item before the kids stop hiding. Has anyone else heard anything like this? Does it make a difference that I am on a ipad?

#238147 - 04/22/15 07:59 AM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: MrsRobinson]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello MrsRobinson. There is no secret neighbor in VF2. What you've read is untrue.

#238151 - 04/23/15 01:05 AM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: MissKathy]
MrsRobinson Offline

Ok. Thank you. Is there a object to this game? Or is it just the next generations and completing the house? Sometimes it seems like there is a mystery story going on but I can't tell

#238152 - 04/23/15 01:09 AM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: MrsRobinson]
MrsRobinson Offline

One more question. I watched a you tube video if someone playng vf2 and she changed her peoples names. Is that only possible on a PC and not on a ipad?

#238156 - 04/23/15 08:44 AM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: MrsRobinson]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Hi MrsRobinson,

There's no actual 'end' to the game as such. Many people have had games running for years. There are awards for various achievements and so I suppose if someone were to get all the awards they could think of that as a an object to achieve (or at least get as many as possible). Some events give hints of an interesting history to the house, but they're really for 'flavour' and aren't part of a puzzle. Maybe some of the questions raised in those events will be answered in VF3! smile

Usually, after a lot of generations, the peeps have earned an enormous amount of cash, and I think a lot of players will restart the game at that point to set themselves a proper challenge.

The peeps' names can only be changed in the desktop/laptop (Mac/PC) versions. They can't be changed on iOS or Android.

#238165 - 04/25/15 04:11 AM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: arnie]
MrsRobinson Offline

Thank you. I appreciate the info. I really like the game but I get annoyed that it's just a random computer picking what they do. The red and green hand helps for a few days but if you leave it alone for awhile they go back. Maybe it's my imagination but it seems that the farther in generations you get there are some surprises in their personalities. I actually have a family that I like! Lol. Anyway. It's a very fun pastime. I am looking forward to vf3. I so wish there was a secret neighbor! Now there is no reason to have my kids hide. I have not been able to find any bugs. How does that work? I have not ever noticed any.

#238173 - 04/25/15 05:10 PM Re: Secret Neighbor [Re: MrsRobinson]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
MrsRobinson, you can only find bugs

Click to reveal..
when it rains

Edited by Candy_63 (04/25/15 05:12 PM)

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter