Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#237422 - 10/11/14 04:44 PM ?Problem?
xXEden_RoseXx Offline

I unlocked the blue room a few days ago (Not the bathroom yet though) I had my little lady up there, and when she's in that room she glitches out... She won't move or do any tasks till I move her out. I checked and there's nothing blocking her path. I don't really know what's wrong?

#237423 - 10/11/14 08:51 PM Re: ?Problem? [Re: xXEden_RoseXx]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello xXEden_RoseXx. smile The most likely cause is furniture or other decor items that you have placed in the house. Even if it looks clear to you, she might think it isn't. Our little family members can be pretty picky about what "clear" means! There are several options to proceed in this situation:
  • If she’s not in the room, put her back in there and try moving any items that are near the bedroom doorway, and the stairs that lead to the lower floor, including items on both sides of the walls of the blue room, green room, and large central room. I’ve attached a rough screenshot showing good areas to check.:)
  • You could wait until a sock or wrapper show up in the room, have your little person try to pick it up, and the game will tell you that something is indeed booking the path and give you a clue as to what needs to be moved.
  • Lastly, if you’d like to post a screenshot that shows basically the same rooms that my example shows, I’d be happy to examine it and assist you further. smile
Instructions on how to post a screenshot are here. Instructions on using the File Manager is about 1/2 way through the post. Have fun with your little family!

Attachments
rooms.jpg

Description: Areas to check

#237424 - 10/13/14 12:44 AM Re: ?Problem? [Re: MissKathy]
xXEden_RoseXx Offline

Thanks, I did check again and realized somehow a lamp was in the way xD

#237425 - 10/13/14 06:16 PM Re: ?Problem? [Re: xXEden_RoseXx]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Glad to hear that it's all worked out now! smile

Moderator:  MissKathy