Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#233566 - 04/27/13 04:50 PM Not the best time ...
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
My peeps decided to hold a barbecue in the rain ...

#233578 - 04/28/13 07:47 AM Re: Not the best time ... [Re: arnie]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Yea, it's not the best time, is it? I leave near Seattle and it rains so much here that I've barbequed in the rain too, lol!

#233628 - 04/29/13 09:46 AM Re: Not the best time ... [Re: Simsane]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
The peeps in both versions of VF never seem to notice the rain, although I've seen a couple of young ones "scared of the thunder/lightning".

In most, maybe all, the VV games that include rain any nursing mothers make a dash for shelter as soon as it starts, as do any peeps that dislike rain. I can't haven't seen anyone in VF who dislikes rain, but all the same, I would have thought that unless a peep especially likes rain they'd run for cover anyway. The 'civilized' peeps in VF are surely less tolerant of rain than the hardy villagers in the VV games. They surely wouldn't be holding barbecues! crazy

#233634 - 04/29/13 04:59 PM Re: Not the best time ... [Re: arnie]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
I've noticed the same thing, Arnie. In fact, in my VV games, often it's not just the nursing mothers but others too, such as the scientists or the builders. You would think that those little peeps would be far more used to being out in the rain, wouldn't you? wink Yet my VF peeps certainly don't seem to care at all -- I opened one of my VF (original) families one day and it was raining. I was looking for the Dad and he was sound asleep in the hammock -- in the pouring rain, lol!

Even us rain weary Seattleites (sp?) don't sleep in a hammock in the pouring rain, lol!

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter