Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 196 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232604 - 03/08/13 06:05 AM possible glitch with goal awards
pmaa13 Offline

Since I upgraded to the on call maid and gardening services I have not seen a spot or a weed. So I am unable to complete the goals for: Sir spot-a-lot & Weed obliterator. I was able to complete the perfect sock storm because there are always an abundance of socks to be picked up. Is this just me are has any one else having this problem? I am having to the same problem with the game on my i phone and i pad.

#232605 - 03/08/13 01:52 PM Re: possible glitch with goal awards [Re: pmaa13]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The maid and gardener are there for players who would rather not take the time to clean up the house and the yard. If you have hired the maid and gardener, you'll have to look for wrappers, weeds, etc. as soon as you open the game in order to get to them before the hired help does. If that doesn't give you enough weeds and wrappers, you can fire the maid and gardener if you like. laugh

Here is what it says about them in the game's store:
Quote:
On Call Maid Service - A busy person's dream! No more stray wrappers and socks, ever! (They can be fired by touching their detail button)

On Call Gardening Service - Had enough of pulling weeds? Let your gardener do it for you! (They can be fired by touching their detail button)

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter