Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232251 - 01/11/13 03:36 AM Upgrades
Krlssle Offline

I purchased coins and wanted to use the UPGRADES features but they're now missing as an option except: Roll the dice, lobbying, time warp, adoption, maid, gardening services, and lotto. What happened to all the other options?

#232254 - 01/11/13 04:21 AM Re: Upgrades [Re: Krlssle]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Krissie. There are also upgrades for your little people in their "Upgrade Me!" section. To access the "Upgrade Me!" section for one of your little people:
1) Tap your little person to select them, then tap their portrait (picture) near the bottom-left of the game play area, opening their "Details" screen.
2) Tap the purple "badge" labeled "Upgrade Me" at the upper-left corner on the Details screen. You will now see all the upgrades that are available for that little person. You may see checkmarks on services that you did not purchase. Don't worry, these checkmarks just mean your little person does not need these services at this time.
3) Choose the upgrade you want, tap "OK' to dismiss the confirmation, then tap "Done" to return back to the game play area. Voila! smile

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter