Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 69 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232099 - 12/23/12 09:54 PM Food club stops
SarahSmile Offline
Adviser

Loc: Arcata, CA, USA
Is the food club supposed to stop after awhile? I paid for it and a couple days later the check mark disappeared from its icon and the food discounts ended. I paid another time and the same thing happened. I don't mind giving you the occasional extra dollar, after all, you deserve it smile , but I wondered if this is the way it's supposed to work.

#232101 - 12/23/12 11:50 PM Re: Food club stops [Re: SarahSmile]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your Food Club purchase in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House. We hope to have a fix for the problem in our next update, which we are currently testing.

Until that fix is available, you can get your Food Club purchase functioning again by purchasing it again from the "Coins and More!" section of the Store screen in the game. You will not be charged again for the purchase, and will be able to download Food Club again for free. We have tested this fix, and it will correct the problem. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this causes, and we are working hard to fix this and other issues we have discovered in the game.

Please note that if you have purchased any coins, you should definitely not delete and reinstall the game in an attempt to resolve any problems with the game. Doing so will cause you to lose all of your purchased coins, and we have no method of restoring those purchases, due to how Apple's In-App purchase system operates.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#232105 - 12/25/12 06:29 AM Re: Food club stops [Re: Xay]
SarahSmile Offline
Adviser

Loc: Arcata, CA, USA
For what it's worth, the food club membership started up again on its own.

As a side note, I wish I could cancel the membership and clean out the fridge manually. I kinda regret having got it now. The fridge is constantly stuffed with the regular food when I know the organics will help them live longer.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter