Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232337 - 01/21/13 01:50 PM Some things I noticed.
jbart321 Offline
Expert

The peeps will always send me an email to clean up the house even if there is nothing to clean up. The weeds are cleaned up, too, so it's not that.

I can buy them something new and 15 minutes later they are sending an email to buy more things. Kind of annoying and pointless.

I have not had a single bug collector piece show up in at least four generations, even when it rains.

2 year olds should not be heating up food or barbecuing. Not a bug, but strange.

Money is slower to come in since the new update.

Food bought is less than it used to be since the new update as well. I usually buy 1 of each of the 4 non organic foods. Now it may give me 400-600 food where it used to be over 1000. That needs readjusted.

#232339 - 01/21/13 08:12 PM Re: Some things I noticed. [Re: jbart321]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Originally Posted By: jbart321
The peeps will always send me an email to clean up the house even if there is nothing to clean up. The weeds are cleaned up, too, so it's not that.

Try looking under the furniture. smile

#232341 - 01/22/13 10:18 PM Re: Some things I noticed. [Re: MissKathy]
Meriah Offline

Loc: Michigan
One thing I noticed is when the parents are trying for a baby and the girl throws flowers they never land on the bed like they do in VF 1. At first I thought it was just the location of the bed but I've tried moving it but the flowers still miss the bed. Not really that big of a deal but it kinda annoys me.

#232360 - 01/26/13 02:52 AM Re: Some things I noticed. [Re: Meriah]
UglyGerbil Offline

I just gave the 2 year old a new outfit, and he let out a deep, manly voiced "yay!".

Of course, I was dressing him like a little French sailor, so that will probably age you.

If this is a bug, please don't fix it - it is awesome. smile

#232368 - 01/27/13 04:03 AM Re: Some things I noticed. [Re: UglyGerbil]
SarahSmile Offline
Adviser

Loc: Arcata, CA, USA
I had a couple of interesting happenings tonight. I'm not sure they're supposed to be this way, but I hope these "bugs" are kept. I found out that
Click to reveal..
adults can use both the childrens' table and chairs and the artist's easel. When they use the table and chairs, they are "playing quietly", just like children, and when they use the easel, the same sounds occur, including the child's laugh.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter