Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 124 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#225834 - 11/24/10 04:43 AM Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers)
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Please ask any questions you have about puzzle 6 in this thread. Before you post a question, be sure to read through and see if someone else has already asked/answered it for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: All spoilers must be hidden using the spoiler function.
To hide spoilers, you should highlight the text, then click the Spoiler button above (that's the one to the left of the quote marks).

If you do not see the formatting buttons above the text box you are typing your reply in, simply click the "Switch to Full Reply" button at the bottom of the text box and you will see them.

#226587 - 01/04/11 12:44 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Rockmower]
Emerald Cat Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
Can someone please tell me how to get all the red and yellow mask people away from the mansoleum?

#226588 - 01/04/11 12:50 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Emerald Cat]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Have you solved
Click to reveal..
yet?
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#226885 - 01/06/11 05:59 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Xay]
OptiTron Offline
Adviser

Click to reveal..
If you really want me to spoil it, then be prepared... First, BE prepared... You should probably have at least 3 Master Builders before starting this as it takes time. AND make certain you have enough manna (God Power) to strike lightning 3 or more times.... (Although there is a variation of using bees but that was difficult to keep in control). First off, have the Builders out of the way but VERY close at hand to the Guard Totem. Then strike the heathens with lightning bolts. They run north to the woods. Hurry and grab your builders and drop them on the totem to begin the ruining process. Keep an eye on the heathens. When they get back down to about the river, they should still be bunched up. Hit them with lightning again so your workers are not hit by it but will continue working. Repeat until the totem is done and your heathens will leave your mausoleum alone thereafter.

#226955 - 01/07/11 01:48 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Emerald Cat]
VLGRFN Offline
Trainee

Loc: Under the Banana Leaf
Originally Posted By: Emerald Cat
Can someone please tell me how to get all the red and yellow mask people away from the mansoleum?

I hit them with
Click to reveal..
lightening, while keeping my Builders close by to move in AS SOON AS as the Heathens take off running. Also, throw 1 or 2 Master Builders on the Blocking Totem immediately
to begin tearing that down.

As the Heathens start meandering back, they'll want to fix the
Click to reveal..
Blocking Totem first
so keep your guys working on the
Click to reveal..
Mausoleum.

Until the Heathens fix the
Click to reveal..
Blocking Totem they'll stay out of your way, but once fixed, then they'll come after the mausoleum again. Let them. Once they start scaring away your builders, put you Master Builders back on the Blocking Totem again.
Build up your energy to hit them with lightening again in the meantime.

Also, the
Click to reveal..
butterflies
work on the "Rascal" Heathen because he's the one that will start bringing the older Yellow Heathens back into the picture. Just keep them far enough way from where you're working so that they don't bother you. Always keep your builders & Master Builders close, and AS SOON AS the Heathens make their move to fix what you've torn down, quickly drop them on the other - alternating between
Click to reveal..
the Totem & the Mausoleum.

When I finally got around to clearing the debris, it was already topped out at 1000%! I thought I'd never finish, but I had about 10 adept builders and 3 master builders working on both items alternately. It took about 2 hours, which was great - I thought it would take 2 days!

P.S. Butterfiles are your friends. They're "cheap & easy"! LOL! grin

#226982 - 01/07/11 10:11 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: VLGRFN]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
One useful trick to prevent blue-masks repairing the totem while you're trying to tear it down (and stop them filling up the mausoleum again) is to
Click to reveal..
drop a villager on them. If they don't have a light over their head they will listen to a conversion speech. If the light is on, they will run away as they don't like being approached too often.

#227181 - 01/09/11 05:14 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: arnie]
marlab Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I had a tough time first time I played because I waited too long to go after that goal.
Click to reveal..
I finally beat them with first lightning and then got my peeps on the rocks with a master on the totem. When the red guys started coming back, I hit them with bees until my points ran out. The yellow heathens I fended off with a decoy. When the blue heathens come back to rebuild, I put a peep on them and the blue heathens would flee. Then did it all three or four more times when I had enough points to try again.

The second time I played I noticed that totem had NO red heathens guarding it so it was the first thing I went after. After the first conversion attempt on the blue heathens, any subsequent attempt sends them fleeing so it was easy to drop peeps on them to get them away. I then put all my peeps on removing the rubble and dropped a peep on any returning blue heathens. I skipped the totem so did not need a master builder.

Edited by marlab (01/09/11 05:39 AM)

#227226 - 01/09/11 06:38 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: marlab]
Emerald Cat Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
thanks everyone! grin

#227425 - 01/11/11 05:47 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Emerald Cat]
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
Ack if mine is already at 1000% is it going to be pretty much impossible? I have 1 master builder & 3 trainee or adept builders....this doesnt look like its going to happen but I dont want to have to start all over again.
Whats the best way to go about this?

#227432 - 01/11/11 07:34 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: YaelleG]
smjjames Offline
Expert

No, it will just take longer.

Click to reveal..
You'll have to find a way to keep the red and orange/yellow masks off of the worksite. OR you can try to attack the totem.

In my current game I got the mausoleum early on and only had to dispatch the blue guys while my kid distracted the two yellow masks trying to get there. Although the heathen master builder did decide to try and work against me near the end, but I was able to interrupt him and I don't think he affected progress much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter