I looked at the TIPS & STRADGEY in the guide for these puzzles. I thought there MIGHT be a FASTER way of getting them
I found that you DIDN'T need 5 moms on the Heathern Mom, I used 2 CONSTANTLY talking with her. She got converted.
On the Blind totem, I used an adept Sciencetist and had him "pan" for gold 3 times and then he took it to the fire then to the totem. I had level 3 in ONLY Learning. NOT ALL techs, like the guide said.
I also had my 2nd elderly and used her as a "blocker" for the yellow masks. I put with a couple of the nursing moms and when the building was going on, I put her in DIFFER places at either the top of the screen OR the bottom, and they SLOWLY got back to the food bin.
I have converted ALL the blue and now all I have are the purple, red, yellow and the chief.
My pop. is 39. I have to build my tech pts up to get L3 in construction, so I can get my next pop level for my next God Power. And I FINALLY got my Master builder in 5 days of working on it. He's 65 and I have a younger one in "stand by" as he is ALMOST to the Master level on the sclae.
The ONLY puzzles left for me is,9,10,14,16 and the filthy encampment.

Happy gaming in VV grin