Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 164 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#227616 - 01/13/11 09:56 AM Earthquake power unlocked now relocked?
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
I don't understand how this could happen! I had the Earthquake power unlocked and had used it to convert several heathens, but now it is locked again and my max energy has dropped from over 800 to 771! What the heck is going on? Why would it suddenly be locked again?

#227619 - 01/13/11 10:18 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Magesteff]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
This post will help you. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#227623 - 01/13/11 11:25 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Xay]
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
Thanks Xray. Unfortunately on many of my moms the timer on infants seems to be broken from using the time warp on one of my mommies.

#227639 - 01/13/11 07:40 PM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Magesteff]
Katti Offline

On Earthquake power...possible spoilers....

Click to reveal..
I love my peeps and have put them through every experiment, experience and know all 90 by name and sight, I love this game! (as I have loved them all) BUT....
I have completed every aspect of the game I can see, over 90 pop, over 800 DE points, all totems, chief, got the GP Earthquake finally. Have tried it several places such as the camp (all heathen present)and the Circle. What does one do to convert the last red and orange masks? I saw one post that said it was done through the EarthQuake power. It takes so long to recharge, I hesitate to keep trying blindly. Having gone this far I don't want to quit, but just watching the over population run around and accomplish nothing for the last 5 days is not fun.

Just a hint, please???

#227678 - 01/14/11 10:04 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Katti]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I don't think there's anything extra you can do.
Click to reveal..
Just keep trying. None of my last few heathens converted for at least a day, then three converted at once, followed by the final one at the next attempt with the earthquake power.

#227713 - 01/15/11 08:22 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: arnie]
Katti Offline

Thanks for the reply....
Click to reveal..
I have tried earthquake about 5 times on the filthy camp with heathens,
But nothing seems to change. They just continue to "bumble about". Does one have to convert them by dropping a master devotee on a single heathen? I cannot find any hints anywhere on this portion of the game. Advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Katti (01/15/11 08:24 AM)

#227715 - 01/15/11 10:59 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Katti]
ukseniorlady Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
I did earthquake 6-7 times on the filthy camp and a few at a time they have all converted. I only have the chief left but I cannot find the necklace parts. Can anyone point me to where to look for it?

#227716 - 01/15/11 11:58 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: Katti]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Katti,
Click to reveal..
You can convert the blue-mask heathens by dropping a villager on them, but to convert the red- and yellow-masked guards you'll need to use the earthquake power.

ukseniorlady,
Click to reveal..
Each time a master heathen (purple masks) is converted they drop one of the necklace pieces. You'll find the pieces on the ground near where each heathen was converted. They look rather like a collectable.

#227762 - 01/16/11 03:06 AM Re: Earthquake power unlocked now relocked? [Re: arnie]
Katti Offline

Well I guess I'll just keep on quakin' - Is that all that needs to be done to convert the red and orange masks? The conversion is all that is left to do, everything else is accomplished. I wonder why they made this part so long and boring? I have completely lost track of my peeps cause the population has grown so large. Never had such a big tribe in any other VV.

Thanks for your help.

New edit:
Just went back to earthquake the masks again and the GP has disappeared. Now I have to wait for 5 more babies a or alot more energy points!
This is getting frustrating.

Edited by Katti (01/16/11 03:11 AM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter