Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#229073 - 03/02/11 10:55 PM Where's th MCD's ?
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
When I was searching for an answer, I was having problems with the J trophy, I could had "sworn", not bad words, that I saw a pic of a MCD's in here. Where and HOW do I get that?
I have in 1 game, maxed pop, maxed food, maxed all techs,coverted all heatherns, maxed all powers, maxed building, got "several" E, still working on JOT.
My tribe is SLOWLY dying, old age, and I can't repop as it says "not enough building 4 pop".
So I guess all I have now to do for that tribe is, keep "training" the pop in all techs, keep clothing/feeding them,keeping getting E's and JOT's.
I have started 2 other tribes, at differ levels in game, so I guess I'll "bounce" back and forth from each tribe.

Happy gaming in VV5.

#229074 - 03/03/11 01:12 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: crosstitcher]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
What are you referring to when you say MCD? I've looked at all the trophies and the puzzles, but none of them seem to correspond to those initials. You can put it in spoilers by using [ spoiler ]text here[ /spoiler ] (without the spaces).

LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#229082 - 03/03/11 04:34 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: Xay]
VVCX Offline
Expert

you should build 3rd hut if you haven't build it yet (if your tech levels allow that).

#229083 - 03/03/11 04:37 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: crosstitcher]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Are you referring to this picture? If so, it's posted in the Fan Art section which means to me that it's an image "arted" by a fan. smile I don't see it posted in the VV5 Mods section but you can always ask VLGRFN if he/she is willing to share it with you. smile

As far as your population goes
Click to reveal..
install the VV5 update that was released a few weeks ago and start granting youth to some of your villagers so that you have some children around to carry on the tribes work.

#229089 - 03/03/11 05:22 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: MissKathy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Although that is a cute Fan Art picture, due to intellectual property laws, we can't allow mods that contain trademarked or copyrighted images to be posted here unless written permission is obtained and submitted to us first.

#229095 - 03/04/11 12:53 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: LadyCFII]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
So you are telling me that this was FAN ART and NOT updates or upgrades to the VV5 series, so we can STILL expand our village at the end of the game?
I was hoping it would something to continue the building of the tribe, to get the JOT's. As I have said I have ALL the building done and POLISHING the statue IS NOT expediting my builders or getting my JOT's at the END of the game.
IF there IS a VV6, I HOPE that there will be MORE building of buildings to do, or have something, like in VV4, rubble clearing CONSTANTLY, or keep using, GP Earthquake, to keep knocking buildings down, so we can get the JOT's.
I do understand the legal part about using TRADEMARK names in a game.
So I guess I'll just KEEP making a new tribe and HOPFULLY 1 will have the 10 JOT's in it.

Happy gaming in VV5. grin

#229096 - 03/04/11 05:12 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: crosstitcher]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Why make a new tribe instead of just making all your almost-JOATs young again? They can then have a second chance to gain the skills they're missing.

#229140 - 03/08/11 12:34 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
VVCX Offline
Expert

those would be JOATs tend to do other things than they are set to and parenting is job they tend to leave undone (1 of my villager started parenting at 18 and was still adept when he was 60).

#229149 - 03/08/11 08:27 AM Re: Where's th MCD's ? [Re: VVCX]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
I get one of those eternally stupid villagers once in a while, but it's never an overwhelming problem. Sooner or later they get to Master. It doesn't matter how many lifetimes it takes them, does it?

One problem with the Parenting skill is that if you set too many villagers to Parenting, they interrupt each other all the time and no one ends up learning anything at all. I usually only set one or two villagers to Parenting at a time.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter