Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228289 - 02/02/11 07:31 AM Nursery problem
Squall Offline

Hi all.

I searched the forums and I only saw one post about the Nursery school being bugged.

I'm ONLY basing this in comparison to VV4 where the kids actually change status to "Learning to write", "Learning about plants" etc etc. My kids in VV5 just go "Choosing an activity" and leave.

I haven't closely checked if they gain a little expertise despite them not "emoting"(I use the Retired Chief as the teacher)

I've tried this on two tribes

On a lighter note, I managed to make a tribe where not a single person died laugh. Even the pioneers are still in the game laugh

#228305 - 02/03/11 12:55 AM Re: Nursery problem [Re: Squall]
VVCX Offline
Expert

they learn skills while game is closed and bit by bit.

as for all pioneers alive, that's nice but you might end up with few eternally (until they die again) carrying mothers.

#228318 - 02/03/11 09:43 AM Re: Nursery problem [Re: VVCX]
Squall Offline

Originally Posted By: VVCX
they learn skills while game is closed and bit by bit.

Thanks. I'll try that.

Originally Posted By: VVCX

as for all pioneers alive, that's nice but you might end up with few eternally (until they die again) carrying mothers.

Click to reveal..
I never let them die. I got my Grant Youth when my oldest pioneer was just 47. That was my goal right off the bat :p

My mausoleum is gonna be empty except for the rascal /grin

If even consider NOT putting him in there if it's possible

#228398 - 02/05/11 04:47 PM Re: Nursery problem [Re: Squall]
VVCX Offline
Expert

For some trophies you need kids and its bit difficult (and must say somewhat dangerous due Grant Youth and nursing-bug) to get all of those via Grant Youth.

As for not getting Rascal getting placed to Mausoleum you just need to be playing and see his corpse in front of Mausoleum and when your villager starts carrying his corpse just select your villager and move him/her a bit and Rascal's corpse is forever gone.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter