Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 208 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#40751 - 12/21/06 05:07 PM [spoiler] the seahorse
meli Offline

I played the game with the seahorse and without the seahorse. using the same method of getting the 7 magical fish. and what I discovered was that the seahorse causes..... more sick fish. so far this is the only thing I have found. so DON'T BUY THE SEAHORSE it causes sickness upon your fish. I only had two fish who had diease with the game I played without the seahorse and using the time cheat.. I should have had more sick fish. but I didn't. I have already played and won the game the normal way before using the time cheat method. In the game with the seahorse I had sick fish everytime I used it. I don't know if this will help or if they will pull this thread but we shall see. any comments are well. but try it without the seahorse and tell me if you too notice the difference. Meli

#40753 - 12/21/06 05:19 PM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: meli]
babybeckz19 Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
I always thought the seahorse was better. I have also tried it with and without the seahorse, and found that the both have similar amounts of sick fish. I don't think the seahorse increases or decreases your chances of sick fish. Maybe more people should try it and post their results here too.

Becky \:\)

#40754 - 12/21/06 05:27 PM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: meli]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I would say that comparing two games is hardly a comprehensive test. I know what the seahorse does (I have seen the programming that's involved), and it has nothing to do with sickness. Many other variables can affect the number of sick fish, since every game is different even when played the same way.

#40772 - 12/21/06 11:28 PM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: LadyCFII]
meli Offline

I had all but the seahorse in my games and have little or no sickness. maybe it's a fluke I don't know but I'm calling for everyone to do the same thing I did and keep track of how many sick fish you actually get. In the game without the seahorse in it. only 2 fish were sick and I was playing it on hard. in the game with the seahorse in it I had 20 sick fish. go figure... I will do more games with the seahorse and without it. but I'm pretty sure the results will be the same.

#40781 - 12/22/06 01:49 AM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: meli]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
You know the seahorse can get sick too. And if he's sick he passes it onto your fish. You have to check him every little bit to make sure he's well. Any of the cures works on him. So just buy the cheapest.

www.jamisings.com

#40788 - 12/22/06 04:29 AM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: Jami]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
the seahorse can get sick?

i've never seen him sick in any of my games...

#40793 - 12/22/06 04:38 AM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: eyeshigh]
Jami Offline
Master

I have. When I check his status he'll say "sick" - he just doesn't show it until you check his status.

www.jamisings.com

#40795 - 12/22/06 04:39 AM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: Jami]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
ooh, i am so glad i know that now! i'll keep aneye out for it in the future.

and any meds work on him huh? cool

#41523 - 01/09/07 03:23 AM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: eyeshigh]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I think it would be better if you can buy any number of seahorses you want if you have enough money I mean in Fish Tycoon he(or she)look lonely and out of place you can only buy one and that all
I find out that you can trash the seahorse but you can't get it back ever in each game

Edited by nemyar (01/09/07 05:04 AM)

#41585 - 01/10/07 03:25 PM Re: [spoiler] the seahorse [Re: Nemyar]
Cinimod Offline
Expert

I noticed that happening with my seahorse but on rare occasions.

I stink therefore I am.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter