Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#21379 - 05/14/06 09:18 AM new fansite
catfish Offline

Hi
I've just uploaded my fish tycoon fansite.
it contains (amongst other things) screenshots and my breedinglist. please take a look and let me know what you think
enjoy
fansite

#21380 - 05/14/06 10:48 PM Re: new fansite
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
I just wanted to say The Greenfin Spotanous i don't believe always comes with your first batch. I have played a couple times and did not get it right away. Just wanted to state that since your page said it did and might be a little mis leading to some . Otherwise awesome i wanted to do something like this but don't have the time. i'll help if i can. I finally got my Canary Fire Arrow bred a couple tanks full of them. Still working on a second Wasp Grouper, i get two of each so i can breed them together. I got two of everything else but that!@!

#21381 - 05/14/06 11:17 PM Re: new fansite
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Here are a couple fish your missing

Man i screwed up and i have a tank i keep my magic fish in. Forgot to put 2 of the canaries in it, sold most to try and mutate a few fish to get shots for you and sold them all but one, then i realized its my only one left, thank god it didnt sell. Still doesnt have a breeding partner now dangit

#21382 - 05/15/06 12:30 AM Re: new fansite
catfish Offline

thanks for the pics. I had these before, but didnt make shots of them expect in the species chart, which i didnt like to use for this page...dont ask me why;-)...I'm sorry youlost your fish for me, but apreciate it..somehow i can't find any finless fish, i've just come across the fanned ones, os here's hoping...

#21383 - 05/15/06 01:18 AM Re: new fansite
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

I only came across finless when using the unknown chemical which i use a lot just to see what i get. Im so mad i lost my canary fire arrows all but one lol. It took me forever to breed that fish, now its a lone parent. Ug. Back to the website when i turn the game back on again.

#21384 - 05/15/06 03:17 PM Re: new fansite
Rainbowfish Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Valley, CA
You can't find any finless because there is only one pair of fin crossbreeding that will produce finless babies. From what I see on your chart on your site, you have already discovered the two fin breeds needed to make a finless.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter