Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231040 - 03/20/12 10:23 AM Differences in Fish Tycoon for iPhone?
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
I just picked FT up on both my mac & my iphone (I guess I got a craving for fish?) and I went to go see, via the usual way, how many fish I had bred on the iPhone version but that options not there. IS there a way to tell?
Is there anything extra with that version?
Or anything missing? Besides what I just mentioned.
Didnt see a good place to put this thread so by all means move me someplace else if this is the wrong spot. (heh. I said spot!! - fish tycoon thing lol)
-Yaelle

#231041 - 03/20/12 08:30 PM Re: Differences in Fish Tycoon for iPhone? [Re: YaelleG]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The stats servers are only for the Windows and Mac versions of the game. Because of that, the statistics button on the trophy screen is not available in the iPhone version. The best way to effectively track how many species you discover in the iPhone version would be to simply write them down. Unfortunately, it is tedious! frown

In the Fish Tycoon Guide forum, there are several spreadsheets and other ideas from players that assist you in tracking your fish though! Good luck! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter