Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#225756 - 11/18/10 06:25 PM red flower
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
I have looked thru ALL the post to find my ? about the red flower. I HAVEN'T seen ANY response about it. I would like to know WHEN will it come into play in the stews. I have gotten the FOOD TECH COMPLETED. STILL NO red flower into play.
Also, I had seen in another post about puzzle 13. I guess I'll have to START ALL OVER to get it, as I DIDN'T know that you had to use 3 people to get ALL the parts together to heal the branch.
I have bought my game thru pogo, and was wondering WNY they didn't OFFER the Game play book? Is it ONLY thru your site?

#225757 - 11/18/10 07:42 PM Re: red flower [Re: crosstitcher]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I'm sorry, what red flower do you mean? I can't seem to find what you're talking about. Could you perhaps post a screenshot?

#225758 - 11/18/10 07:46 PM Re: red flower [Re: Krystal]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Yeah... for some reason the only red flower I'm remembering is in VV2.... Screenshot would be indeed helpful...

EDIT: Wait a second.. flower coming into play after a tech? This sounds like VV3

Edited by Havetia (11/18/10 07:46 PM)

#225788 - 11/19/10 08:30 PM Re: red flower [Re: Havetia]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

The red flower,herb, that I am talking about is making the stew to make the villagers BURP. You have to make it with: fresh water, 2 white and 1 red, herbs and CONSTANTLY drink it for 25 x's. I call the herbs flowers as that is what they are in the game.
White,soapy flower, orange,spicy flower, yellow,sweet smelling flower. The red one is at the RIGHT of the mausoluem. But I haven't been able to use it yet.
And AFTER posting this, I FINISHED ALL the puzzles. I RETRIED AND RETRIED to get puzzle 13 WITHOUT having to start over the WHOLE game, like I thought I was going to have to do to get it. AND I got it. SMILEY SMILEY.

#225806 - 11/21/10 03:51 PM Re: red flower [Re: crosstitcher]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
There are only three herbs that are used in cooking in VV4; the spicy herb is red-orange and might be the one you mean - it does grow by the mausoleum against the cliff wall. There are other red flowers there too that also come into play in the game, but are not used in cooking.

#225807 - 11/21/10 07:34 PM Re: red flower [Re: arnie]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I think you're speaking of this one:
Click to reveal..
smile

#225808 - 11/22/10 02:53 AM Re: red flower [Re: laurence]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Thank you all. I UNDERSTAND the LOGIC of those 3 herbs put together. When ONLY using the 3 white that is UNEDIBLE. ANY useage of the EDIBLE, ( orange & yellow) PLUS the UNEDIBLE, (white) makes it EDIBLE. Thanks again. SO sorry for the CONFUSSION, YELLOW flowers,(herbs) and ORANGE flowers,(herbs), WHITE flowers, (herbs). and I ALSO understand about the hummingbird,CHOOSING the flowers for the kids to pick.
I have FINISHED the WHOLE game in 4 days.I bought it last Sunday. SMILEY. SMILEY.
I ONLY wished this game had MORE people to START the tribe WITH more SKILLS when starting. TOOOO many UNTRAINED starting the game.
Can't WAIT til 5 comes out PROBABLY next year, BUT ANTICIPATING another GREAT Villager game. SMILEY. SMILEY.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter