Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 226 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#219361 - 03/05/10 11:43 PM My funny little Village
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Well, I started a tribe with the villagers named after me and my friends. My friends got really into it. smile Well I was dragging myself over to clear the debris and saw that meredith had again wandered away from the debris, so I dropped me. So when I went looking for myself again, I saw two people coming out of the love shack, And one was carring a baby! So, I guess I dropped on One of the men On accident! blush I'm a mother in the game now! Also, I named the baby After my good friend,Meagan! And My friends had no children then. So, Dropped them on the second man of the village. And I'm an aunt now! But both kids were boys.

Avvi by AR

#219364 - 03/05/10 11:56 PM Re: My funny little Village [Re: chocolatechip]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
That's awesome, and I think it's a great idea to name your vilagers after your friends. I think Meredith is a very pretty name. grin

#219405 - 03/06/10 05:34 AM Re: My funny little Village [Re: horsecrazy123]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Aw, I'll tell her that! Well, I gave birth again and again! Logan also gave birth two times. The father of my first virtual child is the father of the other two virtual kidas. I keep people in couples. so logan is with Danny M. But My Meagan Grew up! frown But my village is still kinda funny! So everyone in the village is now realted. Me and Logan are still nursing( I'm nursing my thrid v.v. Kid and her, is Second) My 2 child is my good bud Hannah! smile Merdith's First kid is Thomas and logan's is Nate!

Edited by chocolatechip (03/06/10 05:35 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling And I forgot one thing

Avvi by AR

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter