Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232762 - 03/30/13 06:29 PM Villager missing from mausoleum?
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
I hadn't played my tribe for a very long time until I decided to go back to it yesterday. At the time I unpaused the game, my oldest villager (in his 70s) was one of the original 6 (5 villagers + baby) - he had been a young child when I started this tribe.
I left the game running during the night (didn't check on the tribe until morning), and, as I had expected, in the years that had passed in game, several villagers (6 or so) had died of old age. When I later checked the mausoleum, everyone was there except for that one villager.
I didn't get any event that might explain his disappearance (like the one with the box at sea, for instance, that would result in a death but the villager wouldn't be in the mausoleum), and I didn't interfere with the villagers burying the dead either, so I just can't understand what happened to him. confused

#232793 - 04/02/13 10:12 PM Re: Villager missing from mausoleum? [Re: Jo13]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
The villagers decompose after a while, sadly. cry

What box at sea?

Oh, I know.

#232857 - 04/05/13 11:48 PM Re: Villager missing from mausoleum? [Re: Jo13]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
BTW: you can pick up people while they carry villagers to the graveyard and the skeletons will teleport to the graveyard and turn into ghosts, instead of waisting your (and their) time. smile

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter