Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 171 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#223114 - 07/04/10 12:06 AM Can someone help me?
Tylieng Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Whenever I finish making a Mod for Virtual Families.(Using Photoshop CS4)I always get this message "Could not save "C:\...\carrying.png" because the file is locked. Use the 'Properties' command in the Windows Explorer to unlock the file" I am not really good at speaking English which makes it hard for me to understand what they are saying. Can someone help me?

#223115 - 07/04/10 12:26 AM Re: Can someone help me? [Re: Tylieng]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

It could mean a few things. One of the easier things to check is, like the messages says, the properties of the file you want to edit. Obviously you know where the image files are kept, so I won't tell you how to get there. Once you are looking at the image you want, RIGHT-click the file and go to PROPERTIES. Make sure there is not a check mark in READ ONLY. Then, open the file in Photoshop, make 1 small edit to the picture, and try to save it.If you get the same message, try clicking on FILE, and then SAVE AS. In that window, try saving it to you Windows Desktop. Does it save there, or do you still get the message?

It could also have to do with administrator privileges on the account you use for accessing your computer. That is a bit more involved and I really don't think we need to go down that avenue just yet.

#223120 - 07/04/10 12:56 AM Re: Can someone help me? [Re: Gamemastr1]
Tylieng Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Wow, it worked now because I putted it on my desktop. laugh
Thank you very much.
*I'm a newbie in Photoshop. (STILL)*

#223121 - 07/04/10 01:02 AM Re: Can someone help me? [Re: Tylieng]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

You're welcome. smile Happy Modding. grin

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower