Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#199586 - 06/21/09 12:40 AM Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Lyssaria this looks really nice. I'm going to download it and check it out. Big hugs!

#199588 - 06/21/09 12:45 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
I'm glad you like it smile I hope your peeps agree.

#199701 - 06/21/09 10:41 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lyssaria]
SykoSofie Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
Lyssaria, that chocolate bedroom is absolutely, wonderfully delicious! My peeps would be jumping on the bed at every opportunity if they had that bedroom, (can you tell I'm a hard-core chocoholic?) but I'm sad to say, I can't use it... unless, um..... LEWANDA!!! grin

#199703 - 06/21/09 11:01 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: SykoSofie]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
SykoSofie: LOL! Your comment made me laugh! smile Lyssaria: VERY NICE sofa and chair for the livingroom!

#199706 - 06/21/09 11:08 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: MissKathy]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

@SykoSofie: haha! you found the reason behind my naming scheme for my bedroom. I'm a hardcore chocoholic as well ^^ In fact your comment got me craving some! I hope you can use it, jumping on the bed is wonderful exercise wink Thanks for the comment

@MissKathy: Thank you! I was honestly trying to make some shiny leather and it came out rather fuzzy, but I think they look pretty comfy! I sense a nap time coming on.

#199723 - 06/22/09 02:11 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lyssaria]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Truthfully I think you should build a house around the chocolate fuzzy theme. Make the shower curtains choco brown and the bath rugs fuzzy choco. Put a rug in the kitchen that is chocolate colored. Change some of the other rooms to match and volio!

I recently had to uninstall reinstall VF cause it was having trouble. Then I looked and all them mods I downloaded were gone! Including one I made which made me mad. I had no backup of it. Anyway I shall keep an eye on this theme, and if it turns out where there's a whole set like what Lewanda did I might get it. Looks like we have another talented modder.

EDIT: I just thought of something you could make the rug in the kitchen and the rugs in the bathroom is the shape of candy wraps (untwisted of course) or you could make the in the shape of a chocolate! (Uh do you sense I love choco or something?)

EDIT 2: I just put the living room mod and the bedroom mod in my folder and I get this (see pic) And when I do it the other way (install bedroom first then living room) The living is split in half. Is there anyway you can merge the maps together to fix it please?

Attachments
mess.jpg

Edited by Havoria (06/22/09 02:29 AM)

#199729 - 06/22/09 02:36 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Havetia]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Lyssaria!!!!

You are my new idol!!! I was going to start a topic on you when I found this one!

I LOVE your mods! (think I'm going to change my entire house!)

Oh, and my peeps say thanks for the wonderful new bedroom!

Attachments
new bed.JPG

Description: Piccolo and Janis asleep in new bed.

#199731 - 06/22/09 02:50 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

@Havoria: Thanks for the comment! I'm definitely going to continue the chocolate theme in my house, although I meant it more towards the color than chocolate itself, I love the chocolate wrapper ideas! Chocoholics united smile

As for installing the mods, the way the maps are designed, they didn't separate the rooms so you'll see part of the living room and bedroom in the same map. For that reason, I had to take away my bedroom modification in the living room mod when I created it. I'll give you my personal copy of the piece you need to get the bedroom and living room working together. I attached it in my reply for you.

@*Moonlyght*: Aww thank you so much! I'm glad to see my hobby is working out nicely for other people smile The bed and lamps look gorgeous with those sheets & shades! I'm glad they're enjoying it. Wow looking at them sleeping peacefully is making me even more sleepy haha.

Attachments
MapX2Y1.jpg

Edited by Lyssaria (06/22/09 02:51 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached the map file

#199766 - 06/22/09 10:25 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I spent half a day trying to make a new headboard to get rid of that huge square thing and those books!! lol I'm just learning how to work the image editor and we went round and round until I wanted to throw something at the monitor. Thank you, thank you. smile

Do you care if I mix it with the stuff I've been working on? I hate to post a screenie because I've only been doing this a few days, but I really think it will look great. smile I'm envious of that rug too - I never could get the stupid skew / transform thingie to work right and ended up drawing one in by hand. lol Anyway, here's where I want to use your stuff, if you don't mind:

Edited by BayouBlonde (06/22/09 10:37 AM)

#199767 - 06/22/09 10:53 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Hey BB, your mods are looking great. I hope you'll send me some more previews as you do them. smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter