Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#224422 - 08/22/10 05:49 AM Help! Yellow glowing area under my characters??
sandrapantsxo Offline

Every time I pick up one of my characters and set them down somewhere else there is the little yellow glow on the ground where they left and where they landed.
I first noticed it when I took someone out of the washroom by accident, so I thought it might have been a little pee lol but it started happening with all of my characters.
I had to start over after the characters died, and my new character has the same glowing yellow spots.
So the next thing I did was uninstalling the game from my iPhone and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problem!
Does anyone know why this is happening and/ or what it is?

#224426 - 08/22/10 09:16 AM Re: Help! Yellow glowing area under my characters?? [Re: sandrapantsxo]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
No need to uninstall/reinstall. The little yellow spots are meant to be there. smile Think of them as dust moving or footprints of the family members. They remain for only a moment or so, once you pick them up or set them down. Actually, this interaction with the ground when you pick up or place your peeps is in each of the virtual games. grin

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter