Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#233809 - 05/04/13 09:28 PM vv lost children
ukseniorlady Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
I keep posting and messaging but never get a reply!!!
I have all the vv games, but the one I play daily is 'the lost children'.
Now I have had this game since it came out and still cannot get the , last pebble, Is this a glitch, because I have collected so many pebbles but only the ones I already have.
How can I fix this problem?
Please answer this time mad

#233817 - 05/05/13 06:37 AM Re: vv lost children [Re: ukseniorlady]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi ukseniorlady. smile Sorry to hear that the last collectable in your game is being so elusive! I want to reassure you that there is no glitch in the game. I just checked mine from "way back when" and all the collections are complete in 2 of my games, 2 others almost complete, and apparently I forgot to pause the 5th game so that tribe has been lost! cry Other players have also posted in the VV2 Forum that they completed their collections as well. Here is one such post.

Perhaps installing one of the available collections mods will help? One that makes that one elusive pebble stand out from the others? Which pebble is it?

Another idea is to install a mod that has all the collectables invisible except for the one you're missing. Since you've been playing the game for so long you probably don't need the points you'd miss from the other collectables being invisible. smile Is that something you'd be interested in?

I'm sorry the lack of a reply has been so frustrating for you. Is it possible you've been posting on some other web site for assistance? The last post from you here concerning VV2 was over 3 years ago and was answered by LadyCFII the very same day. To see your posts, click on your username in any of your previous posts and click "View posts" from the menu. You can also click "My Stuff" from the menu bar and then click "My Posts."

I truly hope you find this reply helpful. smile

#233821 - 05/05/13 03:01 PM Re: vv lost children [Re: MissKathy]
ukseniorlady Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
Thank you for answering so quickly.. You will not believe this, but I went in this morning to check my tribe and there was a pink pebble... So I quickly got a child to collect it and,,hey presto.. All settled, I can now have more people.
It is this forum I was posting on, but its not in my stuff. weird isn't it?

#233823 - 05/05/13 06:07 PM Re: vv lost children [Re: ukseniorlady]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
HURRAY!!!! That's fabulous news ukseniorlady! laugh I'm so glad you had a child who could collect it! I've had a few nail-biting scenarios where I only had a 13-yr old child available. I always kept my fingers crossed that the collectable I needed showed up before the child turned 14, or waited until I had another child. For it to show up when I had only nursing babies would have been too excruciating for me! LOL!

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter