Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228829 - 02/17/11 08:38 PM possible bug in vv5 puzzle timer
skipper45mn Offline
Expert

Loc: minnesota
I did a search but couldn't find anything anywhere else so have brought it here. I have the updated version of vv5 where I know some of the different bugs were fixed. when I start a game I convert the heathen dr., then go and unbury the mausoleum, build the grainary, build the 1st stage of the statue, start the love shack and 1st population hut. I do this in the order listed. Then depending on the amount of food I have I either dismantle the totem at the noni bush or the one at the lab as soon as I get lightening power. Today when I was checking my puzzles I noticed that the sick heathen, the mausoleum, and the grainary all were listed as completed in 1 hour. Because of a food shortage due to an event I had dismantled the hungry totem first and that on said completed in 0 hours. Now I had noticed this in the game when I first got it and just thought it was a glitch. But is this a bug???? Is it something that will be fixed at a later time or is it something that will just stay. It is rather disconcerting as I had done the ones that said completed in an hour in less than 15 minutes of playing. But had been playing nearly an hour when I dismantled the hungry totem.

#228830 - 02/17/11 09:46 PM Re: possible bug in vv5 puzzle timer [Re: skipper45mn]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Those times are always approximate in every chapter of Virtual Villagers, since they are expressed in whole hours and truncation occurs. That's normal and won't be changed. In VV4 and VV5, you have an additional factor in that players take varying amounts of time to choose their starting tribe members.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter