Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 123 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#209006 - 08/31/09 12:15 PM Help with backup files
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Could any one tell me please which of these below I use to past onto my VF. I don't want to use the wrong ones. I look at how to back up the files and I saw there were this whole list of 6 is the first of 1.ldw, 2.ldw and 3.ldw then the other at 21.ldw 22.ldw 22.ldw I copied and past them in another folder named it "backup vf" This is from my laptop and I am looking for a type of male but if I don't get no more proposals etc.

However I printed off the instructions on how to back up the files and I am a bit lost confused which ones to use.

I had to take the screen shot as they are on my other computer and not able do it any other way, but write it onto a disk to post here other wise I would of use a note pad for just the writing part. Thank you

Attachments
importent info back ups VF.jpg

#209007 - 08/31/09 12:40 PM Re: Help with backup files [Re: Annthewhofan]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Those are all savegame files for Virtual Families, so you will want to back them all up. The first 3 files in the list are the active savegame files for the 3 families (player slots) you are playing. The last 3 files are the automatic backups that the game creates. There is also a file ending in 0.ldw that contains settings related to the player slots. I always recommend backing them all up.

#209008 - 08/31/09 01:06 PM Re: Help with backup files [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Thank you so I use them all and that one also I must of missed that one 0.ldw thank you. I left my game on pause so I can still do that.

#209370 - 09/04/09 07:49 PM Re: Help with backup files [Re: Annthewhofan]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I got a question now in each slot they have numbers right now this is what I want to know
is 1.ldw and 21.ldw is the first player slot and 2.ldw and 22.ldw the second game slot so on and so on is that right? LadyIICFI or Can I call you Barbara thats in your sig it is easy to remember?

PS I just realised that the question is yes after noting your reply I should of read that part properly Thank you once again

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/04/09 08:00 PM)
Edit Reason: ps

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter