Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#225710 - 11/15/10 11:06 PM Generations with all same-gender children
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
Just wanted to know how you all feel about those, since I can't find a thread specifically about this. smile I always make my couples have 6 children, so I've had a couple of those now, but those had all been generations of girls. Until now! In the second oldest family I have, the generation 11 couple had 6 boys. And boys #4 and #5 are twins...the first set born in this particular family in 12 generations. laugh I was thrilled when I saw it happen.
It's so cute seeing all the little boys running around all the time, and their poor mom being the only female in the house. XD
Here is a pic of all of them sleeping.

#225726 - 11/16/10 11:04 AM Re: Generations with all same-gender children [Re: Jo13]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
That looks nice. smile

I go for as large a family as possible, too, but it's rare that all six are sleeping at home. By the time the youngest is born the oldest brother or sister is often away at college. I can't remember a family with all boys or all girls, but I expect that it has happened; I just don't recall.

#225728 - 11/16/10 04:37 PM Re: Generations with all same-gender children [Re: arnie]
skipper45mn Offline
Expert

Loc: minnesota
I also go for as large a family as possible and I have had all girls a couple of time and all boys several times. I rarely get all six sleeping at home as like Arnie said the oldest is off to college if not by the time the last one is born by the time the last one becomes a toddler. I only had all six sleeping at the same time in one generation of one of my families in the 6th generation I had 2 sets of triplets (all boys). As I recall that is the only time.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter