Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 116 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#221343 - 04/17/10 11:59 PM How do i create a second family?
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
I have the full version throug my Zylom.com monthly so i dont need to pay for every game but can still play the full versions.
i am playing the dutch version so i dont know about diferences but i have heard about people having 6 seperate familys and i want to know how i do that i i can only restart with one family.

Please help me thanx!

#221345 - 04/18/10 03:32 AM Re: How do i create a second family? [Re: Pinkanista]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
If your game is the same as the English version I have then this is what you do to have more than 1 family:
1. Open your game as you usually do, then click the Menu button at the lower-left of the game screen.
2. Click in the box right below where it says Current Player. It will take you to a list of 5 game slots. The first slot is for the first family you started.
3. Click the second slot and type in a name for your new family (I can't test this part to make sure because I already have 5 games).
4. Click "OK" and then you should be good to go. smile
5. To switch between families you have to follow Steps 1 and 2 again and choose the game you want to open. It will automatically open to whichever family was last played.

#221363 - 04/18/10 10:45 PM Re: How do i create a second family? [Re: MissKathy]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
thanx alot now i know what to do!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter