Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 172 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#230624 - 01/10/12 09:12 AM Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep
Kiera Offline

Hello smile

I have a problem with my VF... I'm currently raising three families. One with the day-night cycle reversed and the other two with a normal day-night cycle.

Lately both my 'day' families have been exhausted, I know you are supposed to let them rest uninterrupted for the night in order for them to recover energy; I've done so however they don't seem to ever recover! They are always exhausted frown... this does not happen with my 'night' family (which rest during the day) so I believe it is not a game error.

This is the first gen in which this has happened... and it has been happening for the las 2-3 days.

Any help you could provide to make my little peeps rest will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by Kiera (01/10/12 09:14 AM)

#230625 - 01/10/12 10:58 PM Re: Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep [Re: Kiera]
pippionesock Offline

Buy them some new things. That always seems to perk up my lil peeps

#230626 - 01/11/12 12:40 AM Re: Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep [Re: pippionesock]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Try putting them to bed and then quitting the game. Or try just quitting the game an hour or so earlier and just leaving them be till morning. And fruit and energy drinks can help them out a bit too. If all else fails, make them take naps during the day. smile

#230627 - 01/11/12 05:08 AM Re: Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep [Re: txmom2]
Kiera Offline

Originally Posted By: txmom2
Try putting them to bed and then quitting the game. Or try just quitting the game an hour or so earlier and just leaving them be till morning. And fruit and energy drinks can help them out a bit too. If all else fails, make them take naps during the day. smile

Quitting the game doesn't help... it is as if the never went to sleep. I left them alone all night and most of today and still they are exhausted frown ...chamomile does nothing

#230628 - 01/11/12 09:50 PM Re: Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep [Re: Kiera]
annabel Offline
Trainee

If you have the money. get the doctor consultation to check their health.They might be lll.

Make sure the house and yard are clean.they don't like messes.

Edited by annabel (01/11/12 10:07 PM)

#230629 - 01/12/12 01:59 AM Re: Family Always Tired/Exahusted Despite 8h Sleep [Re: Kiera]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Kiera
Originally Posted By: txmom2

Quitting the game doesn't help... it is as if the never went to sleep. I left them alone all night and most of today and still they are exhausted frown ...chamomile does nothing

Chamomile is to make them more tired. :P The energy drink makes them hyper. I've found giving them fruits can give them a bit of an energy boost. And again, make them take naps/go to bed during the day (keep the game up and running until they wake up or it won't do anything).

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter