Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#205644 - 07/29/09 12:48 AM Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did?
Uncommon Bug Offline

Loc: Germany
Hehe... me and my wife are VF-a-holics so to say, and here are some stupid things that happened to us (or that we did)

...my wife dreamt of walking around in the garden, finding two beetles and taking them into the house, putting them onto the desk and woke up *lol*

...to make our two kids behave better, I took two short sticks and drew hands on red and green paper and made a praising and a scolding gloves. Once they were arguing and screaming in the room of the elder one of both , i came running into that room and carefully "hit" them with the red one. Well, they really had to laugh and the fight was over. Seems like it helps, haha...

...to make them laugh, me and my wife climbed on the bed, jumped up and down and made some kissing noises. They almost laughed their heads off *hehe*

...the younger of our both kids saw that it's raining outside, pretended putting on her shoes and jacket and yelled "Hey, I'll go outside, maybe I'll find some coins!"

So, how much influence does VF take in your life? cool

#205658 - 07/29/09 02:04 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: Uncommon Bug]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
well, my cat is going to have babies, and i told my sister that she must have jumped on my bed when i wasnt looking lol

#205670 - 07/29/09 03:07 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: esther1981]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
I opened up my game and showed it to my father and since I named the founders of my main family after me and my fiancé, I told him that all of these kids are his grandkids, great grandkids, great great grandkids, great great great etc etc..

#206933 - 08/06/09 03:45 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: Lyssaria]
SuliCat Offline

Loc: Maryland
I was riding the commuter train the other day and saw a 'dirt smudge' on the floor that looked much like the ones on VF. My first thought was that I had to drag someone over to clean it up! I've had a similar reaction when seeing certain clusters of weeds.

#206934 - 08/06/09 03:56 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: SuliCat]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
That would have been really funny had you acted on it SuliCat. Lol!!!

#206946 - 08/06/09 06:05 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: Lewanda]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
haha funny sulicat smile haha thats pretty funny UB laugh

VF2 -80%

#206991 - 08/06/09 06:17 PM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: VVFanatic]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
That's funny SC! grin I once mentioned getting tempted to print out pictures of my peeps and gluing them to things like my cat's litter box and telling my mom that they have it covered. grin

We also have plenty of weeds that our peeps could help out on!

#207048 - 08/07/09 02:28 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: Lyssaria]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Forever wishing that BayouBlonde was at my house to fix me something to eat so that I don't have to leave my peeps to cook! grin

I've also gone to the refrigerator and said "We need some new groceries in here"!

#207058 - 08/07/09 03:29 AM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: MissKathy]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
haha ... its funny Miss Kathy my villagers often tell me that in their emails !!!! laugh smile haha

VF2 -80%

#207074 - 08/07/09 12:53 PM Re: Funny VF-influenced stuff that you experienced/did? [Re: VVFanatic]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
I actually jumped twice and waved when my dad told me good job laugh !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter