Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#191064 - 05/02/09 07:03 PM LDW, why do you ask money for game manual?
Dan78 Offline

Warning to everyone thinking of purchasing that 'guide' hoping it will help solve tricky puzzles - NO WAY! Just wait until your favorite gaming website posts the walkthrough and get all your questions answered for free. =))

That 'official guide' sold for $10 is just a manual that should be included in the package without extra charge. The most of that 'guide' is copypasted from in-game help, with useless (mostly random) additions. There are lots of 'puzzles' in the game that can't be solved using logoc or common sense, and this 'guide' solves NO ONE of them!

Well, I understand that LDW may want some extra cash because of that creezis-shmeezis thingy, but it's not the excuse to lie to the loyal customers. LDW has tons of loyal customers who will happily pay $25 or even $40 for their product (provided that it's quality product, not random junk), so there's definitely no need of this trickery. smirk

#191081 - 05/02/09 07:25 PM Re: LDW, why do you ask money for game manual? [Re: Dan78]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The official guide *is* bundled with the game at no charge, *if* the game is purchased through LDW. The guide is exclusive to LDW, and when VF goes to other game portals, people who buy the game there, can then come here and purchase the guide by itself.

If you have purchased VF from us (it's not available anywhere else right now) then you should have received the game guide at no charge. If you did not, then see this answer in our Support FAQ.

Edited by Xay (05/02/09 07:40 PM)
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#191098 - 05/02/09 08:42 PM Re: LDW, why do you ask money for game manual? [Re: Xay]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Cheap shot, Dan. The guide is FREE from LDW. DUH

#192350 - 05/07/09 02:17 PM Re: LDW, why do you ask money for game manual? [Re: QuickStorm]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
i bought the game the first day it was released. and guess what? i got the game guide FREE! laugh smile

#200749 - 06/28/09 11:15 PM Re: LDW, why do you ask money for game manual? [Re: esther1981]
Camenae Offline

Loc: Louisiana
Yeah, but when you get it from MSN (like I did), it is NOT included. Honestly, I hadn't even heard of this company until I googled "Virtual Families FAQ". I wish I had bought it from here though.

#200750 - 06/28/09 11:20 PM Re: LDW, why do you ask money for game manual? [Re: Camenae]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
That is correct, Camenae. The guide is exclusive to Last Day of Work and free when the game is purchased through us. The guide can be purchased alone for $9.95 from this page.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter