Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#15736 - 11/03/05 02:43 PM confused!
Anonymous
Unregistered

adfmittedly, i'm working with the trial version. In the real version, do the plants/seeds have names? Right now i have no idea of what i'm doing - i'm just planting, pollinating, harvesting and getting different colored seeds. In the buy version, is it easier to keep track of "breeds" (like in fish tycoon?)Also, what is the correct way to water? When I try, it usually takes me about 5 times to do it properly - (it moves to the next plant and tells me i can't water an empty plant...) Thanks!!

#15737 - 11/03/05 02:52 PM Re: confused!
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There is no difference between the trial version and the "real" version, except that you don't have access to all of the game features in the trial version. The game works a lot like a real nursery would work - you pollinate different plants to get seeds (which you need to keep track of). You then grow plants from those seeds and use those plants to make new hybrids. There is no facility in the game for naming plants, so you'll need to come up with a way to keep track of what you're doing, if you want to be organized about your breeding program. I've found all the magic plants by random breeding, but you will never discover all of the different plants by random breeding - there are just too many!

Someone has developed a MobileDB database that is available by request. Here is a link to the post that contains the information.

The easiest way to water plants is to grab the watering can and "drag" it across all of your pots until you see the water meter fill up for each plant. That works well on both the Palm and PPC version of the game.

#15738 - 11/04/05 12:33 PM Re: confused!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks, Barbara!! I probably will buy it; i loved fish tycoon so much!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter