Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 129 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#193088 - 05/11/09 04:06 AM ipod touch/ long played game won't load now
jessieT Offline

Hi, I have an 8g ipod touch....many apps etc on it but cleared out 5gb to see if overload was the problem/was't. Have been playing for several generations, have 40+ totems, finished puzzles etc. but all of a sudden the game will not load. Sometimes gets to the load bar but then goes black and then to apps menu page. I saw the reset idea but when I hold the only button besides the off/on one, nothing happens so maybe that was for the iphone. I could probably delete and reinstall, but I do not want to lose my current game if possible. I have the pc version and love it bit this one for the touch is so great to take with me< I LOVE it and cannot wait for VV3 for the itouch.... Any ideas how to save this game for me would be greatly appreciated.
smile blush

#193152 - 05/11/09 01:23 PM Re: ipod touch/ long played game won't load now [Re: jessieT]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We are working on this problem and hope to have a solution soon. In the meantime, especially with an iPod touch, resetting your device should help. You have to hold the two buttons/switches at the same, as described here.

#193170 - 05/11/09 04:23 PM Re: ipod touch/ long played game won't load now [Re: LadyCFII]
jessieT Offline

Thank-you Barbara, After my daughter explained to me which buttons were which :)Old dogs can learn, hahaha, I tried the restart...it just erased my current game but does play now. Guess I will rebuild my community. At least it is fun! The old game was the farthest I had taken it. On the computer I tend to restart soon after I complete all the puzzles but it was great to keep on with the ipod touch. That venue is perfect for the touch machines for portability.
Jessie

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter