Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 247 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#188264 - 04/24/09 07:59 PM The Maui Family (VF Fan Fic-SPOILERS!)
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Loc: My Dragon Cave and Isola.
((This story is true. It is my little family!)
Manu, a 29-year-old Novice Artist, walked into the house. He looked around. Wrappers were all over the floor. As soon as he cleaned them all up, he went out and pulled all the weeds. As he was pulling the weeds, he saw a doorknob-a doorknob!-in the sandbox. He remembered the door on the shed being broken. "OH!" he said. This doorknob must be the Shed's!, he thought brightly. As soon as he found it, he walked to the door. On his way he saw an old coin. Not just any old coin, either, but a RARE coin! He brought it in and put it in the spare chest of drawers. He went to the computers to start his work as a Novice Artist when a yellow email sign popped up on the screen. He clicked it and read an Email. It was a marriage proposal! He looked at the girl. Shebe, 23, was a Novice Artist, liked loose socks and wanted kids! He accepted the proposal and waited as she came to his house. When she got there, they celebrated their marriage. Mr. and Mrs. Maui ate dinner and went to bed, happy at the day's happenings.

To be countinued....

Chapter Spoiler(SCROLL OVER IF YO DARE!):
Shebe and Manu have a little surprise that interrupts their work for quite a while!

Originally Posted By: Forum Moderator
HOORAY! OUR VERY FIRST VF STORY! Thank you HelloWorld! for posting this tale. I hope to see more VF stories appearing here soon! laugh

Edited by Rockmower (04/29/09 11:14 AM)

#191063 - 05/02/09 07:02 PM Re: The Maui Family (VF Fan Fic-SPOILERS!) [Re: HelloWorld!]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

(I used the baby boost for the triples and twins so early in!)

Shebe and Manu, both wanting kids, went to try for a baby. When they did, Shebe came out, not with one, not two, but three babies! While Shebe took care of the babies, Manu had to busy around diong the housework. One day, while pulling weeds, Manu kicked the doormat over. He saw a key! He had a shrewd idea about where it belonged, and he ran over to the shed. He put the key in and it fit! He opened the shed and was amazed to see fire extinguishers and watering cans! He watered the dying plants and ran inside to see that, after two years, the little daughters had been set down. Their names were Global, Deidre, and Rosia. They tried for a baby again, and triples again! But this time, the girls helped with the housework so they could get some money.

Chapter Spoiler(SCROLL OVER IF YOU DARE):
Manu and Shebe are done with babies for now. Or are they?

#191307 - 05/03/09 06:18 PM Re: The Maui Family (VF Fan Fic-SPOILERS!) [Re: HelloWorld!]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: laurence
Hello Rock! grin

I think you forgot to add a link to: The Maui Family - Comments wink

Hmm...Between work, a new game, buying a new car, and keeping up with the forums, how could I possibly have overlooked this? crazy crazy smile

Edited by Rockmower (05/03/09 09:30 PM)

#204117 - 07/19/09 01:12 AM Re: The Maui Family (VF Fan Fic-SPOILERS!) [Re: laurence]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Many years had passed. Many Children Manu and Shebe had many children. In the end, when Manu and Shebe had died, only Rosia came to live in the empty house. She met a man, had children, and died with her husband, leaving her house to her children. And her children left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children who left the house to their children and so on. So, even though it has been many, many, many, many generations, the Maui family lives on.
THE END

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter