Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#162641 - 07/10/08 07:36 PM Life On the North Shore
Isolayan Offline
Expert

Loc: On the computer!
My name is Hope Love. My sisters, Lopa, Toga and Tamata have all decided to leave the crowded village of the West Tribe. It's stuffy, hot, moist, and very hard to live in. Food is getting short and I have no way of finding love in such a large place where almost everyone is married. There is only a few people my age, but they are rude and immature. When the elders said that seven of us needed to leave, I quickly made my offer. My sisters, not wanting to leave me on my own, as the youngest, they also offered to come. Atoi Hiya is also coming. He has been eyeing my eldest sister, Tamata, for a long time. She has blond hair, all messy and curly. Toga has black hair held by a gold cord. Lopa has also black hair held up, but her face is rounder. I have light blond hair falling to my shoulders, curling upward in an annoying way. The elders had picked two children to come with us, orphans, Bikini Gypt and Noco Noni. We are waiting for the raft to be ready.
============================================================================
I had trouble getting up, but Atoi helped me. I realized we were on land. We had gone on the raft two weeks after the decision was made. We had supplies, and Lopa and Atoi had began working so they could be trainee builders when we leave. The children were excited, but were definitely upset of leaving their friends. The shore where we arrived on was abandoned, everything destroyed. A jade green statue was broken in half, so beautiful it hurt to look at. A water lift is broken. Toga found a banana seed there and buried it so it'll grow. Little Noco tried on a red and yellow robe hanging at the amphitheater and is now Chief Noco! I found some torches and had them produce smoke so the bees in the beehive and calm down. We were able to get sweet honey. Toga, Lopa, and Atoi works on a hut. Tamata surprised everyone last second with a baby in her arms. Bikini loves to run around and play. Since Atoi is the only adult male here, it's obivious that he is the ftaher. But we won't say anything until the baby is named. Also, Biggles came and flashed Atoi with something. He didn't remember his name, but got skill in research. He thought his name was ?! With the help of the guiding hand, though, he was able to remember his name. Now I farm. We will see what will happen next....
============================================================================
Well, Lopa and Atoi are adept builders. Toga has refused to work. She trys, but fails. Noco directs her a lot. Lopa and Atoi are now working in the alchemy lab. Tamata won't say whose the father, even though I have my suspicions. I have become an adept farmer, but food is still low. I'm scared. If we don't get food fats, we might die. Noco has created magic food, although it's not very tasty. It ran out so we are working with the honey. It has a magical touch because it multiplies what the chief makes. It also makes it sweeter. Bikini is a bright girl, working around and wishing she was grown up so she can work. I love the girl.
===========================================================================
Tamata and Atoi named their son Jam. I knew it, I knew it! Tamata is taking over me with the honey, so I'm working on clearing the leaves. Noco directs me. Now iI know how Toga felt when she was being directed. Anyway, the alchemy lab was in ruins,b ut not anymore. Lopa and Atoi worked together to collect the pieces and help reconstruct the lab. Bikini can't wait to turn 14 so she can work in the alchemy lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bikini is now working in the alchemy lab. Today was the day to thank the Guiding Hand. I'm working in the alchemy lab now, so Tamata can work in the leaves area. The honey ran out, but luckily, Atoi, Lopa and Toga manage to fix the water lift. The banana tree is all grown up, put it has few food. Noco manage to create some fruits, vegetables, and other food that I have never seen before. He called something a spud or a potato. We need more men. Atoi is the only adult male here, and he won't be marrying all of us. Well, not if I can help it.
Tamata is also stubborn. She won't clear the leaves! But we have no rain. Bikini drank two vials these two weeks. One created two equals, Sanda and Moka (reminds me of Mocha) and the other turned her 10 years old! It broke Noco's heart. I knew he loved the girl. We have defeated the sharks, but no rain, no trees. I wonder who the chief will marry...
Bikini married Noco a while ago. Today she announced that she is nursing a child. The bath is complete and the roster of death has been uncovered. Atoi Hiya died a bit after the wedding. he was the first to go. He died of old age. If he had mastered one more skill, he would have been esteemed elder. Tamata and I have advanced to esteemed elders ourselves. We both decided not to build the beautiful totems that decorated the west shore. I do miss them, they were like my friends. But I think we will do good without them.
Hope, Toga, Tamata, and Lopa Love died today. Noco the Chief kept a crystal that duplicated him into two! So now there is Noco Noni and Poko Love. I am Bikini. I named my first child Tapuara. He loves to play around. Poko deceived me and now I am a woman of two husbands. It breaks my heart every time I see him.
Tapuari, Roko, and Rongo and I are the only people left on this island. I'm 52, so I can't have any more children. Rongo, the youngest, is the new chief, just like his daddy. I hope people can come so my sons won't die alone on the north shore.

To comment on this story, click here.

Edited by Rockmower (09/14/08 11:53 PM)

#171725 - 09/14/08 10:57 PM Re: WARN Life On the North Shore [Re: Isolayan]
Isolayan Offline
Expert

Loc: On the computer!
I am Rongo. I'm 12 and am chief of the North Shore. I live here with my family, my two brothers and my mother. We all work in the alchemy lab. Even though I'm 12, I work directing my brothers. Sometimes, childhood remembers me and I run off to do some things before getting dragged back by the Guding hand. I see that the Hand is worried. I don't understand though.
None of us farm because ther is enough. We need to hurry and research for some new way to get more people. We have plenty of time, so we don't overworry too much.

================================================================

I'm 32 years old now. Mother has been dead for some years now. Food is running out, so Roko is in charge of that. I visit my parents' graves today, Noco's and Bikini's. They did work hard. My borhters and I have been stopped in our time. We can only talk, but we are forzen. I wonder when the Guiding Hand will let us free. Until then, I could only hope that good things can come our way.
The End.

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter